SLCAB Self-Regulating Heating Cable
Self-regulating heating cables increase power as temperatures fall and decreases as temperatures rise. Excellent for metallic or non-metallic piping and tanks, self-regulating heating cables allow for ease of design and installation with applications ranging from freeze protection to temperature maintenance to foundation heating.
- Ideal for pipe tracing, freeze protection, and low temperature process maintenance applications up to 150oF (66oC)
- Self-limiting: Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature
- Safe to overlap and insulate
- Can be cut-to-length and terminated in the field checkmark No temperature controller is required*
- If a specific process temperature is needed, a temperature controller is required.
- Continuous maintenance temperature: 150oF (66oC)
- Intermittent exposure temperature: 185oF (85oC)
- 3, 5, 8, or 10 watts/ft
- Supply voltages: 110 - 120VAC or 208 - 277VAC
- Moisture, chemical, and flame resistant
- 16AWG bus wires
- Tinned copper: 0.003 ohms/ft Stainless steel: 0.125 ohms/ft
- T6: 3, 5, and 8 watts/ft
- T5: 10 watts/ft *
* Electrical equipment T-rating codes define the maximum surface temperature that equipment will reach. It is used in hazardous (classified) area applications.
Browse our selection of heaters and industrial heating equipments
If You Don't See What You're Looking For Online,
Call Us (727) 319-2300